Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Get Your Own Damn Towels

Dear 156-
As per your request, I refuse to bring you any towels. I'm a young girl, up here at 8 p.m. all by my lonesome. It's dark outside. Perverted construction workers that sleep 4 men to a room without seeing their girls back home for months on end stay in our motel. Hell no I'm not walking around back to bring some freakin' towels! Man up and come get your own towels!
-Sarah

Dear 112-
I do realize that you are, indeed, an inspector and you are coming to inspect our motel in the morning. I do realize that I had to check you in. However, don't get pissy with me because I did NOT realize that your room was free. Do you have any idea how often people tell me that their room is free? And since you know so much about hotels/motels and the business- could you please explain to 156 why I can not leave the desk to bring them some freakin' towels?
-Sarah

Dear 107-
I'm still not entirely certain that the younger gentleman you bring with you every trip is a "co-worker" or an "employee."
-Sarah

Dear 136-
I will be so damned glad to see you leave. If I have to hear how many times you've had to have your keys remade ONE MORE TIME, I will just have to refuse to give you a new key until you learn to keep your keys out of the same pocket that you keep your cell phone in. It's like we told you- the rewritable strip on the back of the key will become demagnitized by your phone!
-Sarah

No comments: