Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Ahhh Sweet Godiva

My hubby-licious Husband welcomed me after class today with a Caramel Apple Cider from Starbuck's & 2 Godiva Milk Chocolate bars. *sigh* YUM. He's dreamy.

Today's been a disgustingly miserable day. It's been rainy & cold all day long. I could barely make it through my morning class. I made a 90A on my latest package. And quite frankly- I'm a little pissed about that. I think it was DEFINITELY better than my last one, of which I also got a 90A on. So- my next package- it's gonna have to be ROCKIN'!! However, I am thankful for my A, as I understand that very few people in the class actually got As. So- yay!

There's only a month & a week left of actual school. (If you don't count the week of Thxgiving & the week of -gag- finals.) I'm so excited. I only have ONE class next semester! Yay! So, I'll probably spend more time interning. Or not. Maybe I should just take the semester to calm the ef down before I step into the "real" world. I'm so not ready for that.

Today- in class- we were going over this girl's story, which was set in Austria. This dumb girl in my class said, "I don't understand why the desk clerks don't speak English. I mean, shouldn't they speak English is Americans go there to visit?!?" Stupid! About 90% of our clientele is Hispanic. I don't speak Spanish. Heck naw. You come to my country & you learn to talk to me. I will not cater to you!! *shakes fist*

ALSO- I may or may not have a harrassment suit against me soon. Long story & far to complicated to blog about. Just thought I'd mention it if it came to fruition.

Later.
Sarah.

No comments: