Tuesday, October 16, 2007

My Ovary Hurts

I'm assuming it's my ovary. It feels slightly ovarian.

My Jour teacher commending me on my interview framing today. Score one for me! Altho, quite frankly, the rest of the package- not so hot. But, maybe he'll just be so impressed w/ my interview framing, I'll get an A anyways.

I missed my Engl class because I was stuck in the editing lab. The thing is- I should have been done before class started. HOWEVER, I tried doing my editing like my Jour teacher told us to do it in class & I screwed everything up and had to start over about an hour before class started. So, I missed it. And feel terribly bad about that, too. Truly. Because just Thursday, I was saying how I wasn't going to miss anymore classes this semester.

I felt very smart today. An article on Jennifer Anniston said she was feeling a bit like "Walter Mitty." AND I KNOW WHO THAT IS! Suck it down tabloids trying to sound smart. I got your joke. I've read Thurber. (Or some of him. Thx Boz.)

Later.
Sarah.

No comments: