Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Lacey's Restraining Order

No, I didn't file a restraining order on anyone. More on that later, though.

This weekend, my BFF, Allison, came to visit me from the coast. I loved that for two reasons:

1. I just like seeing my friends from the coast. (Even tho, she just moved back down there a few months ago, she's still a "coastie" friend.

and...

2. It gave me a valid excuse to get off of work for a football weekend. I was sorry to do that to Shari, but I am seriously losing my mind, so any time that I have off of work is appreciated.

We went to the Memphis Zoo, which my husband hyped up to a beyond amazing wildlife adventure. (Of course, he hasn't been since 8th grade or something.) It was nice, yes, but I was expecting something wild and crazy like a safari or something. I wanted to pet the giraffes, but I couldn't. However, a bird did poop on my shirt. Seriously. It was apparently midflight & had to let one go & I happened to be in the way. But, we had a good time.

Then, on Sunday, we sat around watching "Rock of Love with Bret Michaels" ALL. DAY. LONG! From 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. The most exciting thing happened whenever we switched places. I went to sit on the couch & she took the recliner. And on the reunion special, we think Bret has a restraining order against Lacey because they couldn't even be on the stage at the same time.

Interesting.

Yesterday was a terrible day. I had to go film motel/hotels most of the day & it was sooo hot. Then, by the time I finished that, I didn't have time to edit. So, this morning, I had to be on campus at 8 to edit. I got it done, but I was 10 minutes late to class. AND- I forgot to turn in my time sheet to the P.R. office yesterday, so guess what? I'm probably gonna be in trouble with that.

My mind is bottled.

Later.
Sarah.

No comments: