Monday, October 22, 2007

Wet -n- Cold

It's a miserable day in the neighborhood. Rainy & chilly. My feet and the bottems of my pants are frozen. That's the grossest feeling I can think of. That- and my legs are fuzzy. I. Am. Disgusting.

Mandy Lynn got kicked off of "America's Most Smartest Model" last night. Can't say I hated to see her go. She seemed like a real sweetheart, but her face was sooo ugly. However, I will say this- she took the judges advice week-by-week and applied it! I had to give her mad props for that.

I pulled something in my back last night. I was flipping over and simultaneously trying to get closer to Brandon when my lower back just said "NO!" I felt like one of the wrestler's whenever they try to dive onto someone from one of the corner posts & they hit the mat instead & they just kinda flop around in pain, clutching their back. That's what I looked like around 1:00 a.m. this morning. Brandon got all scared & wanted to go to the hospital (mainly because I was crying like a baby & could barely move.) And I was like, "No- let's wait it out til morning." (mainly because we don't have any insurance.) And today- it just feels like the leftover pains from a Charlie Horse.

Later.
Sarah.

No comments: