Thursday, October 25, 2007

Did I really just SEE that?

Let me set up a picture for you: I work in a motel, which is across from a Hispanic church. The Hispanic church used to be a PAWN shop. I kid you not. Apparently, pawn shops convert into churches here in Oxford. In the front of the church/former pawn shop, there are glass doors. And I SWEAR that I just saw a NAKED man walk from one side to the other of the doors. I could be wrong, or he could be in head to toe khaki or something. I mean, there is somewhat of a distance between here and there, but WOW. Looked like a naked man walking around in a church. (I suppose they have something going on on Thursdays, BTW- I realize it's not a normal church day.)

My hair looks REALLY good today. I felt you should know that. It's all flowy and shiny. Mah-va-lous, dah-ling.

My dryer almost burned my duplex down today. BIG NEWS there. Apparently, the hose on the back of it that sends lint and condensation came off and my laundry room was BURNING hot, and completely covered in lint and condensation. We're talking, fuzzy water on the walls, doors, and anything else in our tiny laundry room. I discovered this minutes before going to class when my SMOKE ALARM was set off by my DRYER!

Recently, I've become hooked on Capri Suns. Like, I wish I one of those beer hats, but for Capri Sun pouches, so I can drink two at a time with NO HANDS!

Also- on to TV news-

America's Next Top Model- Ebony SO deserved to go home. I don't know why Tyra chose Ambreal to go over Ebony because Ebony had a stank attitude. In the end, though, Ebony used her stank attitude for good when she was like, "I've gotta be honest. I wanna go home." So, Ambreal got to stay and Ebony's stank attitude went home. She was just- BLAH. And...stank. There are no other words for it.

ALSO in TV news- on Bridezillas last night, I witnessed the first Bridezillas Stand-Up. The guy just didn't show up for the wedding. Just No Call- No Showed. Let me just tell you men-folk: Standing a woman up on her wedding day (especially since this particular woman PAID for ALL of it by her damn self) is one of the LOWEST thing you can do to a woman (non-abusively.) And then- and THEN- she took him back the next day & they eloped to VEGAS and got married in a damn Vegas "chapel." OMG- No. I would've have been like, "F*** BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP!" And then I would've gone to jail, because of assault.

Later.
Sarah.

No comments: