Friday, October 26, 2007

I'll just say it...

I'm really tired of construction workers. Especially shady ones that have wives/girlfriends/fiancees that call up here 500 times a day & think that I have something going on with her skanky man because he's not answering his phone. What the hell? Gross.

I skipped class again today. I've really gotta stop doing that. But, I was dead tired and feeling gross. So, I cleaned the house & watched last night's "Grey's Anatomy" on my DVR. I cried like a baby at the end. Just saying.

I had McDonald's earlier today & I swear, I don't think I'll ever eat fast food again. I feel disgusting. I feel like a fat, bloated, fast food pig. Disgusting.

It looks like it's raining over at the soccer fields way across the road, yet- it doesn't in our parking lot.

I wanna go home. It's my brother's senior year & I've never gotten to see him play football. :-(

Later.
Sarah.

No comments: