Thursday, November 1, 2007

the plague

I pretty much have it. Yesterday, I woke up all congested. I literally think that I had not a single ounce of any type of liquid in my head. At all. Including the liquid that is supposed to surround my brain. I felt bad and skipped out on my Media Relations job and my NewsWatch. I'm sure I'll get in trouble for that, but I could barely function my cell phone, much less a camera- or my car.

Today, I woke up with no voice and sore and achy. Nose running, and other gross functions which I won't share, but made me say, "I should probably go to the Student Health Center." Needless to say- I'm on my 5th semester here & I've only gone there ONCE before. I have to be damn near dead to go to see a doctor.

Turns out, I have an inner ear infection in BOTH ears & a sinus infection. I got a shot in my butt. OUCH! That was a new feeling. And $90 worth of pills. Amoxicillan and Zyrtec. Hopefully, I will be feeling better by tomorrow. I don't do being sick very well.

I'm waiting for the other evening clerk to get out of class so she can relieve me from the misery of being nearly dead and working at the Super 8. I just pray she gets out of class early.

Later.
Sarah.

No comments: